Our company strives to be caring and compassionate. These are some of the comments from our caregivers about how they show caring & compassion to their clients.
- "Be friendly, caring, and smile."
- "Be attentive and patient. Always have an ear to listen."
- "Anticipate the needs of the client. Ask them if there is anything you can do for them without them having to ask you first."
- "Listen to their stories."
- "Be real. Treat them with the same kindness, compassion, and caring you would want shown to your family."
- "Be understanding. Make them feel comfortable around you at all times."
- "Listen to what they have to tell you about the way they want to be treated and cared for. Talk with them and be there for them. Show them you care."
- "Do the extra things to help and make them smile."
- "Be attentive and understanding of their concerns."
- "Remember that we are there for them! Their home, their time, their schedule."
3 Years of Service
2 Years of Service
1 Year of Service
Less Than 1 Year of Service